Ingenion have a niche in the electronics, sub-contract manufacturing market for the assembly of specific intrinsically safe products to the ATEX, IECEx, and CSA standards.
It is these exacting approvals that are the philosophy to the processes and procedures of the Company and ensure that we operate to the highest standards. Ingenion has LRQA accredited certification to ISO9001; SGS BASEEFA certification of products to ATEX and IECEx standards; Canadian Standards Association (CSA) certification of specific products.
Agencies regularly audit the company, quality system, processes and procedures to verify compliance to the standards for the specifically approved products.
- SGS BASEEFA audit to BS EN ISO/IEC 80079-34:2011 every 18 months
- LRQA audit to ISO9001 standards every 12 months
- CSA audits every 3 months
Quality Control Certificates
- LRQA ISO9001:2008 Certificate
- Baseefa ATEX Certificate
- IECEx Quality Assessment report
- CSA Group Certificate